Sunday, February 24, 2008

Open Letter to Corrupt Former Speakers


I received one of the famed letters from the former Speaker of the House, Lance Cargill, today and was appalled.  

First, let me simply say that your excuse for not paying taxes is a slap in the face to every one of your constituents that continues to pay their taxes and on time none the less.  

Second, when I voted for you I had no idea that your idea of a tax cut was to just not pay.  

Third, I do not appreciate your continued abuse of every constituent of house district 96's tax dollars.  I can not believe your imperious attitude with the continued abuse.  With over $123k dollars in a campaign account I would think that you would have the ability to pay for such a letter your self and not with my hard earned tax dollars.  

Fourth,  your pompousness towards the abuse continues.  Why should my tax dollars pay for your salary that you are not showing up to earn.  Where have you been Mr. Cargill?  Not at the capitol doing your job that your constituents elected you to do.  

Do not fret Mr. Cargill I do believe that in nine months all of this will be in your past because the constituents of District 96 will not be making the mistake of sending you back to the capitol.

No comments: